Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday: 24/7

Gotta love a neon pink!

no top coat
In VA we've been having really weird winter weather and I wanted something bright to perk me up. Sinful Colors' 24/7 was just the ticket - this little hottie goes on blinding in three coats! Like most neons it dries a little matte, nothing that can't be remedied with a top coat.

with Konad Special Polish in White & Konad plate m14
I'm fairly new to Sinful polishes and I have to say I've been really pleased with them so far! They feature a very smooth 3-free formula and a great color range. The only thing I'm not crazy about is their brush - I feel like the bristles are a little stiff, but at $1.99 I can definitely deal with it! On a student budget these are a fantastic treat :)

Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday!
xoxo Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment