Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Essie Bachelorette Bash & Milani Jewel FX Gems

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me - I was accepted by one of the graduate programs I applied to! Yay!!! I feel like this calls for a celebratory mani, so I'm going with a hot pink - Essie's Bachelorette Bash!


Bachelorette Bash is a fun, almost Barbie pink! It took me three coats to get to full opacity and it dries ultra shiny. Definitely a color to make you smile :)


To make it even more fun I added a coat of Milani's Jewel FX in Gem, one of the many Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday dupes out there.


I don't own the original (I'm an addict but I can't justify $16 polish...) so I can't comment on the accuracy of the dupe, but this is a pretty dramatic glitter! I've got one coat here - this guy is packed with multicolor hex glitter in two sizes. Yay! Confetti!!

What good news have you had this week!?

xoxo Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! This is a perfect celebratory manicure. I love Milani Gems!

    ReplyDelete